Beef. We Have What You Need
The North Dakota Beef Council has many resources to help educate consumers, youth and the general public about beef. See below the different order forms specific to your profession. Questions about materials or orders can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers: Teachfree.com provides preschool through 12th grade educators with high-quality educational materials that supplement the curriculum. Resources can also be downloaded for use in the classroom.
- Online Catalog - Place an order or review thumbnail sketches and descriptions of our materials available free or at cost.
- Downloadable Resources & Activity Masters - Review our list of downloadable classroom materials, activity masters, reference information, and fact sheets on a variety of topics.
- General Nutrition Information - Review this list of downloads providing nutrition information for you and your family.
- Answers to Basics about Beef
- Facts for Your Files - Rainforest (PDF)
Health Professionals: BeefNutrition.org is specifically for health professionals, nutrition communicators, and nutrition and health media.
- Council for Women's Nutrition Solutions
- Reference materials for health professionals
- Nutrition Research
- Dietary Guidelines Alliance
- Education materials and downloads for patients and clients
Industry information: Beef.org is the official web site of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA). Go here to learn more about the numerous program areas funded by the Cattlemen's Beef Board as well as the Federation of State Beef Councils. You can also link to the beefusa.org the resource for cattlemen and the beef industry which is produced by NCBA and funded by membership dues and non Checkoff funding sources.